Wednesday 20 April 2011

...I WEEP

You love Pink and green, I could kill for purple and clean. You’ve got your own reasons but I pick my own seasons. You talk espanol, I walk Francais. You’re everyone’s kind but i really don’t mind. I dine with blacks, you say that’s razz; You ride with whites, to you, that’s Class. The world’s a mess when you think of me as less so why call me inferior because I’m not your mirror?

Tobechuckwu is dead because of the combat you led and Dami has lost her legs because of the wrong you failed to peg. My heart beats for tomorrow, not for great deeds of our heroes, but this beat for tomorrow, is one with much hurt and sorrow.

You’re 5ft 8 and I’ve lost much weight. So why does your eight interfere with my weight?  Why shop for war when peace is more; why look for fight when much is in light? No one can bring back Tobe, he didn’t ask for what he got; For when we dread our difference, there’s so much that is lost.

Creation didn’t cause this, you and i did. And until we embrace our difference, our lives will be a wasted creed.

.......................MaKe YoUr LiFe CoUnT...................

2 comments:

  1. This is really touching.
    You are gifted,dear! I like the way you captured the unfortunate calamity but in a very concise and simple piece.

    WWW.janylbenyl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, welcome to blogsville it's my first time of seeing you around. I'm ffg you now
    Check out mine when you can and I'll appreciate a follow back too

    ReplyDelete